Miss Karen Joash is passionate about delivering high quality care to all women. Our obstetrics practice concentrates on pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period.
Ms Karen Joash’s notable qualities are empathy, communication and personal approach to her patients. Her aim is to help women achieve the type of delivery which is tailored to their wants and needs. With her holistic approach and knowledge of both low risk and high-risk conditions she is able to provide this for all women.
Her philosophy toward childbirth encourages your individuality. A philosophy we deploy in your care from as early as the first trimester of pregnancy, excelling in every stage of the birthing experience. She has extensive experience in all types of delivery from waterbirths, deliveries supported with an epidural to complicated Caesarean sections.
Ms Joash practices at some of the finest locations in Harley Street and Central London, with access to the latest medical innovations and state-of-the-art facilities, she is able to provide the most modern treatments available with minimum recovery time required.
- Antenatal Care
- High Risk Pregnancy Care
- Maternal medicine for pregnant women with medical disorders
- Gestational diabetes
- Postnatal Care and Exercise support
- Perineal Complications After Delivery
- Pregnancy Scanning
- Early pregnancy and acute gynaecology scanning and management
- Routine Birth
- Natural Caesarean
- Reduction of perineal tears
- Nutritional management
- Breastfeeding Support
- Mental Strength and Positive psychology
Her aim is to help women achieve the type of delivery which is tailored to their wants and needs.
Specialty & Clinical Interests
Dr Karen Joash is a passionate innovator, dedicated to providing and developing the best service for patients and helping mothers have the their desired birth experience. She has outstanding clinical leadership skills with a track record in leading change and progression.
- Team player and leader in enhancing systems.
- Experienced in running High Risk Labour Ward, Obstetrics and Maternal Medicine service.
- In depth knowledge of the perinatal psychiatric pathway and management of patients. Obstetric guidelines lead with involvement in CNST.
- Major Gynaecological operating skills.
- Skilled in ambulatory gynaecology including outpatient hysteroscopy, early pregnancy and emergency gynaecological scanning.
- Educator and North West Thames Specialty Lead and Programme Director at Imperial Lead Provider, overseeing training in 7 hospitals.
- Experience in Quality visits with Shared services (formerly known as the London deanery) to look at patient safety and quality of education
Personal Contact & Clinical Information
MAILING ADDRESS: ObsGynae Healthcare UK, 8 Second Cross, Twickenham TW2 5RF, United Kingdom
+44 203 291 1981 - Mobile +44 7399 602 031