Gynaecology. Ms Karen Joash is a leading London Gynaecologist with over 10 years experience in providing women with a comprehensive range of gynaecological treatments.
Ms Karen Joash’s notable qualities are empathy, communication and personal approach to her patients. Her aim is to help women achieve the type of delivery which is tailored to their wants and needs. With her holistic approach and knowledge of both low risk and high-risk conditions she is able to provide this for all women.
Ms Joash practices at some of the finest locations in Harley Street and Central London, with access to the latest medical innovations and state-of-the-art facilities, she is able to provide the most modern treatments available with minimum recovery time required.
Scope of Practice:
- General gynaecological problems
- Fertility advice
- Recurrent miscarriage treatment
- Menstrual disorder treatment
- Well-women check
- Abnormal bleeding
- Pre-pregnancy advice and planning
- Inter-menstrual bleeding
- Heavy bleeding (Menorrhagia)
- Post – menopausal bleeding
- Abdominal Pain
- Pelvic pain
- Endometrial polyps
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Ovarian Cysts
I aim to provide the highest standards of care, offering a personal and individual service to enable all patient’s concerns and worries to be addressed. Reassuring patients as quickly as possible about the underling nature of their problems is a key goal of my service. This approach leads to very high levels of patient satisfaction -Ms Karen Joash.
Specialty & Clinical Interests
Dr Karen Joash is a passionate innovator, dedicated to providing and developing the best service for patients and helping mothers have the their desired birth experience. She has outstanding clinical leadership skills with a track record in leading change and progression.
- Team player and leader in enhancing systems.
- Experienced in running High Risk Labour Ward, Obstetrics and Maternal Medicine service.
- In depth knowledge of the perinatal psychiatric pathway and management of patients. Obstetric guidelines lead with involvement in CNST.
- Major Gynaecological operating skills.
- Skilled in ambulatory gynaecology including outpatient hysteroscopy, early pregnancy and emergency gynaecological scanning.
- Educator and North West Thames Specialty Lead and Programme Director at Imperial Lead Provider, overseeing training in 7 hospitals.
- Experience in Quality visits with Shared services (formerly known as the London deanery) to look at patient safety and quality of education
Personal Contact & Clinical Information
MAILING ADDRESS: ObsGynae Healthcare UK, 8 Second Cross, Twickenham TW2 5RF, United Kingdom
+44 203 291 1981 - Mobile +44 7399 602 031